after those chuan’er that we had in flushing, we headed to yakitori totto to have more chuan’ers. ive been looking for good yakitori place because yakitori taisho was kinda disappointing. wanted to go to this place forever and we actually made a trip there before but it wasnt open.
they open at 5:30pm on sundays. we got there around 5:15 and were the first in line. all the staffs were smoking outside the restaurant. by the time they opened the line was already 10 deep.
hiza- soft knee bones
i wasn’t a huge fan of this place because
1. altho everything was perfectly grilled and very tender, but i think the meat wasn’t too fresh.
2. the yakitori was kinda bland. i would like it with more flavors other than just salt and pepers. the taste of chicken gets boring after a while. everything tasted pretty much the same. i wish they were marinated to give it more flavors.
the good: yakitori totto is relatively cheap comparing to other places.
man i really wish Shin Sen Gumi Yakitori is on the east coast, id go there everyday! the search for good yakitori continues…
251 W 55th St
(between Broadway & 8th Ave)
New York, NY 10019
Neighborhood: Midtown West
dont forget to like my facebook page and follow me on twitter! thanks!
Latest posts by Bunny (see all)
- The Prado At Balboa Park | Balboa Park | La Jolla Sea Lion Preserve | San Diego, CA - April 24, 2017
- Driftwood Kitchen | Laguna Beach, CA - April 23, 2017
- Shan Cheng La Mei Zi | Chong Qing Hot Pot | Rowland Heights, CA | Los Angeles - April 15, 2017