laguna beach is one of my favorites day trip destinations from LA. my parents are in town visiting so i took them to laguna beach.
we had lunch at Driftwood Kitchen which i made a reservation a few days earlier. they are super popular so a reservation is necessary.
Driftwood Kitchen is right on the beach. we got:
– Luca Paretti – italy | nv | lovo brut prosecco
– Col Di Salici | italy | nv | sparkling rose
– Tecate beer
– DK Benedict – berkshire ham | Blood orange hollandaise | skillet potatoes
– Beach Burger – aged vermont cheddar, nueske’s bacon, arugula, vine ripe tomato, chipotle, brioche bun, kennebec fries
– grilled swordfish sandwich – baby frisee and shiso salad, lemon aioli, kennebec fries.
– a dozen oysters (west coast)
– laguna beach omelet – dungeness crab, purple haze goat cheese, avocado, skillet potatoes
food was well made and tasted very good. i would recommend all of them. service was good as well plus the ocean view. i would def come back.
they had valet parking. $7 for the first 2 hours and $4 for each additional. they take credit cards for valet.
WILL WE COME BACK: YES!
after lunch, we walked around laguna beach.
Latest posts by Bunny (see all)
- The Prado At Balboa Park | Balboa Park | La Jolla Sea Lion Preserve | San Diego, CA - April 24, 2017
- Driftwood Kitchen | Laguna Beach, CA - April 23, 2017
- Shan Cheng La Mei Zi | Chong Qing Hot Pot | Rowland Heights, CA | Los Angeles - April 15, 2017